Kahului Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Kahului hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Kahului trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Kahului Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Kahului vacation deals
Top Hotels in Kahului
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Top things to do in Kahului
Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Adventure
Small-Group Luxury Hana & Helicopter Tour
Maui Spectacular Helicopter Tour with Landing
Kahului Beach Vacation
Forget the stresses of everyday life and let your mind, body and soul unwind on your Kahului vacation. There's nothing more invigorating than the smell of salty sea air and the soothing melody of waves breaking onto the shore. Organize your trip to Kahului the quick and easy way by locking in one of our Kahului packages. Many people choose to spend their nights near Kanaha Beach Park, a must-see just 2 miles (3 km) from the city center.
Things You Should Know About Kahului
- If you'd love to stay just a short walk from the water, check out what's available at these Kahului beach hotels. You're sure to find a place to suit your style.
- Lots of travelers also choose to spend their getaway in condos here. Loas Lani - Three Bedroom Estate and Lani Kai - Three Bedroom Condo are a few places we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Kahului. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our Kahului things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your getaway to Kahului. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 26,300 friendly locals to find out more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Kahului vacation deals. With top attractions such as Maui Nui Botanical Gardens to put on your to-do list, this popular destination will keep you busy.
What are the advantages of a road trip to Kahului?
There’s nothing quite like a Kahului road trip. And Expedia makes it easy for you to turn all those road trip ideas into reality. You can find cheap deals on hotels in Kahului or bundle your hotels with car rentals to save even more. With our Kahului packages, you’ll find hitting the highway for that road trip adventure is more affordable than ever.
How to plan a road trip to Kahului?
Planning a road trip can feel daunting, especially when you’ll be making multiple bookings for your itinerary. But you can find car rentals in Kahului and low rates on hotels all in one place— Expedia. How you plan your road trip depends on what’s important to you. People love to take road trips to experience the great outdoors, bond with friends or family and see more of the world. When planning, bundle your car rental and hotel into one discounted package to maximize savings on both. Or, leave room for spontaneity, booking what you need when you need it with our last-minute deals.
What to do on a road trip to Kahului?
When taking a road trip adventure, it’s best to plan how you want to spend your time on your road trip itinerary. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the best things to do in Kahului. You can book all the road trip activities on your Kahului wishlist, and even plan activities along your route as well.
How to rent a car for a road trip?
For an epic road trip, you'll need the perfect car. Renting a car for a road trip is the best option that doesn’t put miles or strain on your vehicle, and especially when it's also so affordable. Because when you book on Expedia, it doesn't need to be expensive. You can pick up a cheap car rental and head out to one of these incredible vacation rentals in Kahului. And when you bundle car rentals with hotel stays, you'll save even more on each part of your journey.