Visiting Ko Phi Phi
Travelers to Ko Phi Phi give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Ko Jum Beach.
- There are 149 hotels and other accommodations in Ko Phi Phi
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 28 mi (45 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 39.7 mi (63.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Phi Phi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Loh Lana bay, Loh Dalam Bay, and Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint. Top activities include boating and exploring the coral reef, while Koh Phi Phi and Tonsai Pier are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Loh Bagao Beach and Phi Phi Islands.
In Ko Phi Phi, you'll find 149 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Zeavola Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants.
- Phi Phi Harbour View Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Ko Jum Beach, located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Ko Phi Phi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Ko Phi Phi each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 72°F