Visitors can enjoy all that Kyotanabe has to offer including its parks. Todaiji Temple, Kiyomizu Temple, and Nijo Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2899 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kyotanabe
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tanabe Park and Takigi Shrine. Additionally, in the area you'll find Todaiji Temple and Kiyomizu Temple.
As you start planning your visit to Kyotanabe, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 143 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Kyotanabe. This 4.5-star hotel in Osaka features 20 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hotel Sunroute Osaka Namba is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from central Kyotanabe. This 3-star hotel in Osaka features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Onyado Nono Namba Natural Hot Spring is 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the center of Kyotanabe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Osaka can enjoy access to self-service laundry and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Nijo Castle, located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Kyoto Imperial Palace, which is 14.9 mi (24.1 km) away.
Getting Around Kyotanabe
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Kyotanabe Station, Kyotanabe Doshishamae Station, or Kyotanabe hin-Tanabe Station. Kyotanabe might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kyotanabe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Kyotanabe gets about 45.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F