Find Hotels in La Montana
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Visiting La Montana
Those traveling to La Montana are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Santander Cathedral and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
- There are 360 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in La Montana
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Santander Cathedral and Gran Casino del Sardinero. Additionally, you'll find Eucaliptón de Viérnoles and Church of San Miguel in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to La Montana, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 159 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Bahia is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central La Montana. This 4-star hotel in Santander features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gran Hotel Sardinero is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of La Montana. This 4-star hotel in Santander features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Silken Rio Santander is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of La Montana. This 4-star hotel in Santander features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for La Montana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on La Montana each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F