Visitors can enjoy all that Torrelavega has to offer including the sporting events, spas, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, restaurants, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Santander Cathedral, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Palacio de la Magdalena.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Torrelavega
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Torrelavega
A favorite place to visit in the city is Eucaliptón de Viérnoles. In the area, you'll also find Santander Cathedral and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Torrelavega. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Torresport - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Marqués de Santillana - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Besaya - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Palacio de la Magdalena, located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Torrelavega
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Torrelavega Station. Torrelavega might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Torrelavega
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Torrelavega is 1.34 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 44°F