Overview of Calm on the Banks of the Areuse
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Boudry, Calm on the Banks of the Areuse is in a rural area and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chasseral Nature Park and Doubs Nature Park, while Theatre du Passage and Centre Durrenmatt Neuchatel CDN are cultural highlights. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Boudry travel guide
- Place Pury - 7 min drive
- Domaine de Chambleau - 10 min drive
- Theatre du Passage - 10 min drive
- Lac de Neuchatel - 10 min drive
- Chateau de Neuchâtel - 12 min drive
- Neuchâtel Station - 11 min drive
- Bern (BRN-Belp) - 64 min drive
About this property
Calm on the Banks of the Areuse
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.