Visiting Lake Shore
Visitors to Lake Shore are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Lake Shore, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Shore
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fritz Loven Park. Additionally, you'll find The Pines Golf Course and Mount Ski Gull in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lake Shore. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Lost Lake Lodge - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Lake Shore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and -3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 0°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Lake Shore each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°F