Visitors to Nisswa are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars.
- You'll find 142 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brainerd
- The closest major airport is in Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nisswa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Nisswa City Park and Fritz Loven Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Pines Golf Course and Nisswa Family Fun Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Nisswa. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand View Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Good Ol' Days Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lost Lake Lodge - This 3-star lodge features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Nisswa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and -3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 23°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 0°F
- Nisswa gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°F