Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lamont has to offer. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include West Edmonton Mall, Commonwealth Stadium, and Rexall Place.
- You'll find 220 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Edmonton
- The closest major airport is in Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lamont
Places to visit in the larger region include Elk Island National Park and Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Heartland Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Lamont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and -8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 18°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of -4°F
- About 0.71 inches of rain falls on Lamont each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°F