Travelers to Larnaca give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and entertainment choices. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its cafés, live music, and churches. Top sights in the city include Finikoudes Beach, Europe Square, and Larnaca Salt Lake.
- There are 1784 hotels and other accommodations in Larnaca
- The closest major airport is in Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Larnaca
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Cyprus Museum, Owl Museum, and Agios Lazaros Byzantine Museum. Attractions like Water World Ayia Napa, Camel Park, and Parko Paliatso Luna Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its churches and landmarks like Europe Square, Mosque of Umm Haram, and Ayia Napa Monastery.
In Larnaca, you'll find 1784 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Larnaca - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Island Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- St. Elias Resort & Waterpark - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Larnaca include Finikoudes Beach, Larnaca Salt Lake, and Nissi Beach.
Dressing for Larnaca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Larnaca is 20.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F