Visitors can enjoy all that Leiston has to offer including the golf courses, breweries, and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and rural setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Leiston
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leiston
The city's cultural venues include Long Shop Museum and Leiston Abbey. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Thorpeness Golf Club and Thorpeness Windmill.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Leiston. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sizewell Lodgings is located in the heart of Leiston. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Leiston can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Home from Home Guesthouse is located in central Leiston. This 3-star guesthouse in Leiston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Tirah Bed and Breakfast is located within 2.1 mi (3.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Aldringham can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Leiston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Leiston gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 37°F