Travelers to Lesterville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Lesterville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lesterville
Places to visit in the larger region include K Bridge Recreation Area, Walnut Hollow Lake, and Crane Lake Recreation Area. You'll also find Arcadia Valley Golf Club and Fort Davidson State Historic Site in the area.
As you plan your trip to Lesterville, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Enjoy all That the Black River Area has to Offer. Lots of Family fun is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the center of Lesterville. With a stay at this resort in Lesterville, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Wilderness Lodge Resort is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from central Lesterville. This 2.5-star hotel in Ironton features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fort Davidson Hotel is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Lesterville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ironton can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lesterville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lesterville is 44.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 24°F