Find Hotels in Ironton, MO
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Ironton has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and parks. You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Farmington.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ironton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fort Davidson State Historic Site and Arcadia Valley Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Millstream Gardens Conservation Area and Silver Mine Recreation Area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shepherd Mountain Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Ironton
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Arcadia Valley Station. Ironton might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Ironton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 44.61 inches of rain falls on Ironton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 24°F