Find Hotels in Llandudno
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Llandudno, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in Llandudno
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 40.3 mi (64.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Llandudno
Attractions like Llandudno Swimming Centre and Bodafon Farm Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Llandudno North Shore Beach, Llandudno West Shore Beach, and Great Orme. Taking local tours is just one of the top activities, while Llandudno ski slope and Promenade are sights to visit.
In Llandudno, you'll find 111 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adcote House - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its comfortable rooms and location.
- Clifton Villa Guest House - Our customers like the clean rooms and walkable location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Brigstock House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms.
Getting Around Llandudno
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Llandudno Station. Llandudno might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Llandudno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Llandudno each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F