Find Hotels in Conwy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Upscale lodging choices in Conwy make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront, spas, and coffeehouses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 63 hotels and other accommodations in Conwy
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Conwy
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Conwy Town Walls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Conwy Castle and Llandudno West Shore Beach.
In Conwy, you'll find 63 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coed Mawr Hall - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bryn Derwen Guest House - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Glan Heulog Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Conwy
With so many ways to get around, exploring Conwy is simple. To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Conwy Station or Conwy Deganwy Station. You can find out about your water travel options at the marina.
Dressing for Conwy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Conwy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F