Top Hotels Near London Convention Center in Downtown London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to London Convention Center
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
London Convention Center Hotel Guide
There is always something interesting taking place at London Convention Center.
It can be found 100 miles from the provincial capital, Toronto. A little bit of a journey, but definitely worth it!
There's no need to go far to discover a room close to London Convention Center. There are at least 11 within 2 miles. The Residence Inn by Marriott London Ontario and the StationPark All Suite Hotel are only 0.3 miles and 0.8 miles away. Another handy option, the Hotel Metro, is 0.4 miles away.
The collection of close-by budget accommodation options is popular with thrifty travelers. The London Executive Suites is a great option, found 0.2 miles away. An alternative option is the Econo Lodge London, which is just 0.8 miles away.
The streets neighboring London Convention Center offer a delight for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Starbucks is a superb place for a mid-morning coffee fix. Another fantastic close-by establishment where you can enjoy something more substantial is The Gourmet Deli. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, wander over to Fox and Fiddle.
Other Places to Visit near London Convention CenterNot ready to leave just yet? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just London Convention Center to do in the region:
- You can give your wallet a workout at Citi Plaza Mall, one of the area's best locations to shop.
- You're guaranteed to appreciate the vibrant and engaging artworks on display at Jonathon Bancroft-Snell Gallery, a place to lose yourself while getting your cultural fix.
- Passionate musos shouldn't miss the chance to visit London Music Hall. You'll soon understand why locals spend so much time at this lively venue.
- You cannot pay a visit to this area without going into Covent Garden Market to have a look at this well-known shop.
- "If you can't see the brewery, don't drink the beer," said a wise man. So, why don't you take the chance to visit Labatt Brewery Tour and find out about the place where this popular beverage is created.
Catch a train to get to London Convention Center with minimum fuss. The attraction is a relatively short walk from London, the nearest stop.