Find Motels in Long Beach
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Featured Motels in Long Beach
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Other property types in Long Beach
Hotel Maya - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2020
Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Best Western Plus Hotel At The Convention Center
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Long Beach Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 30 low-cost motels in Long Beach among the more than 210 lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Long Beach has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Aquarium of the Pacific, RMS Queen Mary, and Long Beach Cruise Terminal.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Long Beach motels to choose from:
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Walter Pyramid.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free breakfast and an outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of California State University Long Beach and Walter Pyramid.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and Aquarium of the Pacific.
- RV/bus/truck parking along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a short 6-minute drive of Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Long BeachCheck out the must-see aquarium and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this walkable area while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Long Beach speak highly of its waterfront and seaside.
Here are some popular places:
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- RMS Queen Mary
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- City Beach
- Rosie's Dog Beach
- Mother's Beach
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Disney California Adventure® Park
Long Beach is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Long BeachDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Long Beach by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 70° F and nighttime temperatures average 46° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 61° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 79° F during the day and 45° F at night
- Average rainfall is 11.54 inches in a year
How to Get to Long Beach and Around the Area
|Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal)||Airport||4.4 mi (7.1 km)|
|Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal)||Airport||13.7 mi (22.1 km)|
|Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal)||Airport||14 mi (22.5 km)|