Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lonnig has to offer. There are 308 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 54.8 mi (88.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lonnig
Places to visit in the larger region include Thurant Castle, Burg Eltz, and Neuwied Castle. In the area, you'll also find Stolzenfels Castle and Roentgen-Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Lonnig, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 66 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- GHOTEL hotel & living Koblenz is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Lonnig. This 3-star hotel in Koblenz features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Pohl's Rheinhotel Adler is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Lonnig. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in Sankt Goarshausen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Jakobsberg Hotel & Golfresort is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the center of Lonnig. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Boppard can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Lonnig
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Lonnig each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F