Visitors to Lorida are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lorida
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kissimmee River. You'll also find Lake Placid Tower and Sebring International Raceway in the area.
As you plan your trip to Lorida, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 56 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Lake Istokpoga Living is located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Lorida. This 3-star hotel in Sebring features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Inn On The Lakes is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from central Lorida. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sebring can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the center of Lorida. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Okeechobee can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lorida
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 52.17 inches of rain falls on Lorida each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 48°F