Travelers to Sebring give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Sebring
- The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sebring
Cultural venues in the city include Children's Museum of the Highlands, Altvater Cultural Complex, and Highlands Little Theatre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Veterans Beach and Highlands Hammock State Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lakeshore Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sebring. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Sebring - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Inn On The Lakes - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and room size.
Getting Around Sebring
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Sebring Station. Sebring might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sebring
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 52.17 inches of rain falls on Sebring each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 48°F