See yourself walking through the lanes during your perfect day, taking note of the marvellous settings or the architecture wherever you look. But there's one attraction you are especially counting on: Old State Capitol. The day has finally come to mark it off your to-do list.
Lodging Nearby Old State Capitol
Hotels near Old State Capitol
So, you'd like to know more about Old State Capitol?
Baton Rouge, the state's vibrant capital city, is where this destination is located.
If you'd love to stay close to Old State Capitol, you won't be disappointed. You can find 5 accommodation options within 2 miles. Just 0.1 miles away is the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. The Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center and the Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, 0.1 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also worth considering.
Travelers well-acquainted with terms such as "canny" and 'budget-oriented,' will be glad to learn that there are a couple of affordable hotels in the area. The Belle of Baton Rouge Casino Hotel is a 0.3 miles stroll away and the Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown is 0.2 miles away.
If all you want to do is kick back and relax in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to think about booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and latest deals at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge and the Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - I-10 & College Dr.
Make time to try the full-bodied coffee and gorgeous snacks offered at PJ's Coffee, a local spot near Old State Capitol. In the mood for something a bit more filling? Tsunami Sushi is a recommended restaurant in the area. Are you taking care of the next round? Let the alcohol flow at Roux House.
Of course, there are a few other things to see and do in the vicinity of Old State Capitol:
- Get involved in community events at Shaw Center for the Arts. Make sure you check out their stimulating up and coming concerts and shows, exhibits and workshops.
- You'll have a great time while learning something new at Louisiana Art and Science Museum. The many exhibits and hands-on displays guarantee fun for the whole family.
- Obtain a more nuanced understanding of past events at USS Kidd Veterans Memorial.
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just unwind and enjoy the spectacle in front of you at Baton Rouge River Center, home to wonderful live theater.
- The Old Governor's Mansion gives history enthusiasts the chance to see inside a residence of great historic significance.
Expedia's Baton Rouge resorts and hotels offer all that you want, so you can definitely have options near Old State Capitol that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of arrivals in the past twelve months, so you shouldn't be alone. Need help making a decision? Get the recommendations and tips you're searching for right here. You'll rest easy once you're ready to reserve, too: newcomers of all kinds would recommend their Baton Rouge hotel to their friends or coworkers.
- The concierge services at lodging around Old State Capitol will be great, which will only enhance your vacation to this magnificent landmark.
- You'll find it right here if you want rooms that are snug in addition to fresh and presentable.
- Rooms in Baton Rouge hotels are always neat and tidy.
It's clear why rooms close to Baton Rouge had extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's big directory of hotels near Old State Capitol, your desired spot awaits.
Learn About Baton Rouge
After Old State Capitol is achieved, there are still even more things to do in Baton Rouge.
- Until recently, Baton Rouge tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but soaring numbers of trips mean now is the moment to book.
- Savor a mouthwatering snack of its most impressive cuisine and discover the perfect gallery to look for mementos.
- Baton Rouge also knows its stuff when it comes to special welcomes after you spend some time on its a full plate of activities.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Baton Rouge, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Old State Capitol. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few new scrapbook photos!