When you imagine your future getaway, you perhaps see yourself sauntering through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful settings all around you. Still, Huey Long Statue is one thing you have been prepared for most of all. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and the moment has come to get yourself there.
Huey Long Statue Accommodation
Hotels near Huey Long Statue
There's so much we can learn from Huey Long Statue.
It's in Baton Rouge, which means visitors can also explore this thriving state capital.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Huey Long Statue, with 5 hotels or resorts to pick from. One of the most well-known choices is the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown, just 0.5 miles away. Two more great options are the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center, 0.5 miles away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, only 0.3 miles away.
If sightseeing's your top concern and you're hoping to save a few dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a few budget-friendly hotels in close proximity. A couple of much-frequented options are the Belle of Baton Rouge Casino Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Baton Rouge Downtown. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the second is 0.6 miles away.
Add a touch of something special to your vacation by booking a room at one of the prestigious hotels. You'll find fabulous facilities and a swanky atmosphere at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge and the Hampton Inn Baton Rouge - I-10 & College Dr.
The area that surrounds Huey Long Statue has some spots for inquisitive foodies. Caffeine fiends will appreciate the variety of roasts and finger snacks at PJ's Coffee (100 Lafayette Street, Baton Rouge). For grub that's more nourishing, have a seat at one of the nearby restaurants, Hollywood Casino Baton Rouge (North, 1717 River Road, Baton Rouge).
Not quite ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Huey Long Statue to do in the region:
- Find out about previous politicians who still influence the area to this day at Louisiana State Capitol, a historically important building which has hosted many governments in its time.
- Discover previous political figures who still influence this region today at Pentagon Barracks, a historically significant building which has seen the rise and fall of governments of all political persuasions.
- Paying a visit to Old Arsenal Museum is a great day out for everyone, from families with little kids to history enthusiasts.
- Find a good deal, buy some memorabilia or try some of the local fare at Red Stick Farmers Market.
- Sightseers hoping to see a local art exhibition, a live music event or to undertake a workshop, take a look at the line-up at Shaw Center for the Arts.
Our hotels in Baton Rouge deliver everything you require, so you will definitely get locales near Huey Long Statue you'll love. With thousands of arrivals over the past year, you shouldn't be the only one searching. Get all the information you could ever want. Once it's time to reserve your spot, you can rest assured: new admirers of all manner would suggest their Baton Rouge hotel to a friend or colleague.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we have satisfying spaces for all groups.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent site, the concierge service at accommodation near Huey Long Statue is great.
- "Orderly, fresh, and ready to invite you in" is how Baton Rouge hotels operate.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms close to Baton Rouge got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to our wide database of hotels near Huey Long Statue, your prized spot is calling.
All About Baton Rouge
There are still even more things to do in Baton Rouge after Huey Long Statue is checked off your agenda.
- Want to see one of the planet's most beloved locations? Trips have been soaring, keeping Baton Rouge among them.
- Appreciate a mouthwatering meal of its signature ingredients and stroll into the perfect market to search for necessities.
- Use some time to organize some action, and you'll soon realize Baton Rouge also knows a thing or two about welcoming its newcomers.
Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet some breathtaking photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Baton Rouge, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Huey Long Statue from Expedia. Reserve now!