Visitors to Lourinha are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, monuments, and museums.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodations in Lourinha
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lourinha
The picturesque setting of Praia da Areia Branca and Lisbon and Tagus Valley exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lourinha Museum and Batalha Do Vimeiro Monument.
In Lourinha, you'll be able to select from 72 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Figueiredo's - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Dom Lourenço - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Noiva Do Mar - This 4-star apartment features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers love its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Lourinha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Lourinha each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F