Visitors to Madisonville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, architecture, and football games. Top sights in the area include Kyle Field and George Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
- You'll find 183 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of College Station
- The closest major airport is in College Station, TX (CLL-Easterwood), 37.3 mi (60 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Madisonville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lake Madison Park and Madison County Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Madisonville. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Madisonville Inn - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Woodbine Hotel and Restaurant - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Executive Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Madisonville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 46.14 inches of rain falls on Madisonville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F