Visitors can enjoy all that Marquez has to offer including the baseball games and restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in College Station, TX (CLL-Easterwood), 45.5 mi (73.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marquez
Places to visit in the larger region include Jewett Flea Market, Herman Franklin Hammond Park, and Harriman Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marquez - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Marquez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Marquez gets about 40.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F