Visitors to Manistee are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and casinos. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ludington
- The closest major airport is in Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Manistee
The city's cultural venues include Ramsdell Theater and WaterWorks Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Douglas Park, First Street Beach, and Orchard Beach State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Manistee County Historical Museum and S.S. City of Milwaukee.
In Manistee, you'll be able to select from 65 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Dempsey Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee - Our customers like the central location and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Scully's Manistee Outpost Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Manistee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 34.72 inches of rain falls on Manistee each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F