Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marlborough, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its hockey games and shopping. Top sights around the area include Walden Pond and Burlington Mall.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Worcester
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marlborough
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Solomon Pond Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. While hockey and soccer fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at New England Sports Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are John Brown Bell and Ghiloni Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Marlborough. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston Marlborough/Apex Center - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hyatt Place Marlborough/Apex Center - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Hilton Garden Inn Boston/Marlborough - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Walden Pond, 12.4 mi/19.9 km from the city center, and Burlington Mall, which is 19.3 mi/31.1 km away.
Dressing for Marlborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Average annual rainfall for Marlborough is 48.86 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F