- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Boston Harbor
- 13 min walk
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- 5 min drive
- Game On!
- 4 min walk
- Phillips Seafood
- 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor is located by the sea and in an area with good airport proximity. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Newbury Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Boston travel guide
- Boston Harbor - 13 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 5 min drive
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 5 min drive
- New England Aquarium - 6 min drive
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 6 min drive
- Boston North Station - 6 min drive
- Tufts Medical Center Station - 7 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Harborside Grill — 1 min walk
- Game On! - 4 min walk
- Phillips Seafood - 6 min walk
- Sbarro - 6 min walk
- Friendly's - 6 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015830350. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Boston Harbor Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt Harbor
- Harbor Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston Harbor
- Hyatt Harbor
- Hyatt Harbor Boston
- Hyatt Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Harbor Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
- Hyatt Regency Harbor
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor Hotel Boston
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Runway view was interesting. Folks were very nice. Great view of harbor from restaurant