Consider yourself in a new city: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the marvellous environment or the architecture all around you. However, Marquette Mission Park is one feature you're anticipating most of all. It's been an entry on your bucket list for a while, and right now is finally the moment to tick it off.
Marquette Mission Park Hotels
Hotels near Marquette Mission Park
Revitalize your senses with a journey to Mother Nature at Marquette Mission Park.
While you may not recognize St Ignace, the place in which it is located, you are probably familiar with the state capital, Lansing, 220 miles away.
There are at least 15 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Marquette Mission Park. With 41 hotels, you should think about staying in Mackinaw City. It's a short commute of 6 miles. The Mackinaw Beach & Bay Inn & Suites, Crown Choice Inn & Suites Lakeview & Waterpark and Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn are worth looking up.
Would you prefer to spend your money on experiences? Opt to rest your head at one of the many budget hotels in the area. The Best Western Harbour Pointe Lakefront and the Quality Inn Lakefront are two good options. The first is 0.5 miles away, while the other is 0.9 miles.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, there's an abundance of upmarket hotels around here. Be sure to take a look at the Americas Best Value Inn- St. Ignace, only 1 mile away, and the Holiday Inn Express St. Ignace-Lake Front, 0.8 miles away.
Those visiting Marquette Mission Park frequently indulge in strong coffees and treats at Bentley's B-N-L Cafe, only an easy wander away. For a more nourishing meal, BC Pizza is a dining spot that tourists frequently go to. Finally, kick off an amusing evening out with a few drinks at The Driftwood Motel Restaurant & Sports Bar.
Marquette Mission Park isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- There are many stories and events that helped mould this region into what we see today. Stroll through the interesting exhibition at Museum of Ojibwa Culture for a glimpse into this past.
- Fort de Baude Museum had a strategic location and role that played a hand in shaping the region we know today. Get to know the story behind this iconic site and why it's historically important.
- Wawatam Lighthouse is an elegant feature for artists, especially when the shadows start falling at the close of day.
- Form a deep appreciation of time at Father Marquette National Memorial.
- Chip, pitch, drive and putt over bunkers and around the roughs at St. Ignace Golf and Country Club for a thrilling day under the sun.
Expedia's St Ignace places to stay offer all you need, so you can certainly have locales near Marquette Mission Park you'll fall in love with. It's time to start searching St Ignace had more than a few guests last year. Need help making a decision? All the insider information you need we have right here. You'll rest easy when you're ready to reserve your spot, too: many new admirers would endorse their St Ignace hotel to their colleagues.
- Discover that St Ignace accommodation are always presentable and neat.
- Seeking room comfort plus cleanliness? You're on the perfect website.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the fronk desk service at lodging around Marquette Mission Park is wonderful.
And thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Marquette Mission Park, we see your choice place in your future.
Interesting St Ignace Facts and Figures
After Marquette Mission Park is realized, there are still further things to do in St Ignace.
- St Ignace is currently beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
- Be informed about St Ignace's life story, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to end your adventure with a bang.
- You will discover St Ignace also is experienced when it comes to special welcomes after some hours spent on its abundant action.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few breathtaking selfies. You won't regret planning a holiday to St Ignace, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Marquette Mission Park. Reserve now!