Find Hotels in Mascali
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Visitors to Mascali are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and bars. Greek Theatre, Lido Mazzaro, and Cathedral of Acireale are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in Mascali
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mascali
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Greek Theatre, Lido Mazzaro, and Cathedral of Acireale. Additionally, you'll find Norman Castle in the area.
In Mascali, there are 78 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Terra dei Sogni Hotel & Farm House - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Le Ville della Contea - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this apartment. Amenities at this apartment include an outdoor pool and an in-room kitchen.
- King's House Hotel Resort - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Getting Around Mascali
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mascali Station. Mascali might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mascali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Mascali gets about 20.67 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F