Find Hotels in Riposto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2016
Reviewed on Jul 3, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Riposto has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and local tours. Cathedral of Acireale, Norman Castle, and Greek Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in Riposto
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Riposto
Favorite places to visit in the city include Torre Archirafi Beach, Porto dell' Etna, and Basilica di San Pietro. In the area, you'll also find Cathedral of Acireale and Norman Castle.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Riposto. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Giare - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Zash Country Boutique Hotel - Amenities at this farm stay include a full-service spa and free WiFi.
- Galea - Amenities at this country house include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and walkable location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Greek Theatre, 11.5 mi/18.5 km from the heart of the city, and Lido Mazzaro, which is 12 mi/19.2 km away.
Getting Around Riposto
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Carruba Station. Riposto might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Riposto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 20.67 inches of rain falls on Riposto each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F