Find Hotels in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Visiting Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
Visitors can enjoy all that Fiumefreddo di Sicilia has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, beaches, and local tours. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Greek Theatre, Lido Mazzaro, and Cathedral of Acireale.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marina di Cottone Beach. In the area, you'll also find Greek Theatre and Lido Mazzaro.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Terra dei Sogni Hotel & Farm House - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Oasi del Fiumefreddo - Amenities at this apartment include a marina and an in-room kitchen.
Top places to visit around the area include Cathedral of Acireale, 12.3 mi/19.8 km from the heart of the city, and Norman Castle, which is 16.5 mi/26.5 km away.
Getting Around Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Fiumefreddo Station. Fiumefreddo di Sicilia might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Fiumefreddo di Sicilia gets about 20.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
Where is the best place to stay close to Marina di Cottone Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
What are some hotels with pools in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia?
Recent reviews of Fiumefreddo di Sicilia hotels
More trip options
- Fiumefreddo di Sicilia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fiumefreddo di Sicilia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Fiumefreddo di Sicilia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
- More Hotel Options in Fiumefreddo di Sicilia
- More Popular Hotels in Sicily
- Other Hotels near Fiumefreddo di Sicilia, Sicily
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends