Visiting Mayfield Heights
Visitors to Mayfield Heights are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, cafés, and jazz scene. Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mayfield Heights
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is FirstEnergy Stadium, located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mayfield Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.08 inches of rain falls on Mayfield Heights each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F