Visitors to Solon are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, university setting, and lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Cleveland Museum of Art, Progressive Field, and Quicken Loans Arena.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CGF-Cuyahoga County), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Solon
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hawthorne Valley Country Club and South Chagrin Reservation. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cleveland Museum of Art and Progressive Field.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Outside the city, popular places to see include Quicken Loans Arena, 14.9 mi/24 km from the heart of the city, and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is 15.6 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Solon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Solon gets about 45.08 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°F