Visitors can enjoy all that Parma has to offer including the restaurants, breweries, and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cathedral. Around the area, top sights include Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena, and FirstEnergy Stadium.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Parma
Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena, and FirstEnergy Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Great Lakes Science Center and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
As you plan your vacation to Parma, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 128 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Whole House Pleasant Parma is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Middleburg Heights can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Sonesta ES Suites Cleveland Airport is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Middleburg Heights can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Cleveland Museum of Art, 10.6 mi/17 km from the city center.
Dressing for Parma
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Parma gets about 36.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F