Visitors to Melenara are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is San Telmo Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Melenara
- The closest major airport is in Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Melenara
San Telmo Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Bufadero de la Garita Natural Feature and La Garita Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Melenara, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 224 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- A few meters from a quiet beach is located in central Melenara. Located in Melenara, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
- Spectacular Apartment on the Beach is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Melenara. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Spacious, Bright and Well Located Apartment on Salinetas Beach is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Melenara. This 4-star aparthotel in Bahia Feliz features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Melenara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Melenara is 4.53 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 59°F