Even though we paid for room in full two months in advance they did not have room for us. Then they passed us to hilton miami downtown which also did not have room for us. Ended up a hotel much farther from convention ee were attending. All together spent several hours on phone trying to get accomodations.
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
- 2 min walk
- Perez Art Museum Miami
- 5 min walk
- 7 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science - 2 min walk
- Perez Art Museum Miami - 5 min walk
- American Airlines Arena - 7 min walk
- Bayside Marketplace - 11 min walk
- Bayfront Park - 12 min walk
- Eleventh Street Metromover Station - 1 min walk
- Hialeah Market Station - 9 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Bella's Bar — 1 min walk
- CVLTVRA — 1 min walk
- Verde — 7 min walk
- Mignonette — 12 min walk
- BIN 18 — 14 min walk
About this property
The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a 24-hour fitness center, and a poolside bar. Rooms offer thoughtful touches like espresso makers and slippers, plus free WiFi and Smart TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 165 lbs)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel ME Miami
- ME Miami Melia Hotel
- ME Miami Melia
- ME Miami
- The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotel
- The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton Miami
- The Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotel Miami
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Valet parking: USD 35.00 per night
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–11 AM: USD 28.00 per person
- 2 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 2 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness center
- 2 outdoor pools
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- 2 outdoor pools
- Dry cleaning service
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- 4 meeting rooms
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- 4 treatment rooms
- Massage/treatment rooms
- Spa open daily
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable/satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Smart TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Espresso maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Bella's Bar – Bar with a bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- CVLTVRA – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I liked that there were multiple pools, a sauna and a steam room. I also liked that there was a spa within the facility. What I didn’t like was that all of the rooms have this weird material on the floor (reminiscent of a woven plastic place mat) that holds onto anything that was spilled by previous guests. So there were these gross stains all over the floor. Also, my balcony door was old and wouldn’t close or lock. I had an engineer come up and check it out and he told me that all of the locks on that floor needed to be replaced. All in all, it’s an okay hotel. The price should have been half of what it is.