Visiting Middlesex Centre
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Middlesex Centre has to offer. A top sight in the area is Museum London.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Middlesex Centre
A favorite place to visit in the city is Delaware Speedway. Additionally, you'll find Museum London in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Middlesex Centre, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 52 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Quality Suites is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from central Middlesex Centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in London can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Ontario is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the center of Middlesex Centre. This 3.5-star hotel in London features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
- Hotel Metro is located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of Middlesex Centre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in London can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Middlesex Centre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Middlesex Centre is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F