Overview of Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Regency, Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Regency, Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (With Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Milwaukee, Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is in the city center and near a train station. Milwaukee Public Museum and Discovery World are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Milwaukee Public Market. Check out an event or a game at Fiserv Forum, and consider making time for Milwaukee County Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Milwaukee travel guide
- Wisconsin Center - 6 min walk
- Pabst Theater - 6 min walk
- Riverside Theater - 6 min walk
- Milwaukee Public Museum - 8 min walk
- Fiserv Forum - 9 min walk
- Milwaukee Intermodal Station - 12 min walk
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Calderon Club - 1 min walk
- Bistro 333 - 1 min walk
- Major Goolsby's - 1 min walk
- The King and I - 1 min walk
- George Webb Restaurant - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR - Hyatt guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We went to see The Lion King and it was walking distance. That was a huge plus.