Discover the best of Minneapolis from this charming Edina bungalow set in the much-loved Edina / 50th and France neighborhood. Spanning over 2,200 square feet across three levels, there’s plenty of space for everyone to relax after some exciting Twin Cities adventures! This home gets a lot of love from its owners and we know you'll feel it too.
--BED and BATH--
The home contains three bedrooms, plus a daybed in the downstairs living room.
• Bedroom 1: 1 king bed, main floor
• Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed, main floor
• Bedroom 3: 1 king bed, upstairs
• Downstairs living room: 1 twin-size daybed with a queen sized pull-out couch as well.
The bedrooms have plenty of storage space and flat-screen TVs, and contemporary décor and funky wallpaper add pops of color. Sleep well on freshly laundered, high-quality bedding and wake up to natural light from the large windows.
In search of some pampering? The home has 3 bathrooms (one on each floor), so nobody will need to wait in line. The downstairs bathroom contains a washer and dryer, and the main-floor bathroom has a bathtub. We provide toiletries, towels, and a hair dryer so you can pack light!
On the main floor, you’ll find all the comforts of home, including a full kitchen, dining room, and living room. The kitchen was recently modeled, so you’ll find gorgeous granite countertops and swanky stainless steel appliances, including a gas stove and dishwasher.
The dining table seats 6 for sophisticated meals in style, and we provide a high chair for the youngest travelers. The living room features ultra-comfy armchairs and a cozy couch for those chilly winter days.
The downstairs living room is our favorite spot to kick back, watch a movie, or challenge your traveling companions to an exciting game of foosball.
Though Minneapolis might be (in)famous for its wintery weather, there are plenty of warm, sunny days too. Enjoy the sunshine in the backyard, which is fully fenced and has a small patio that’s the perfect spot for savoring your morning coffee.
The home is equipped with fast WiFi, heat, and air conditioning for optimal comfort and connected-ness.
If you bring a car, convenient driveway parking is available just behind the house.
You’ll only be a call or message away from our professional Minnestay team, who can provide recommendations or answer questions at any time. For nearly 20 years, we’ve been dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences in the Twin Cities area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis soon!
**IMPORTANT RULES - PLEASE READ**
• This property potentially may have exterior surveillance equipment and interior noise monitoring on the home.
• Any booking will require a selfie taken with a valid ID due to our contactless check-in process.
• Guests booking close to arrival date may require an additional $2000 deposit
• Guests living within a 60 mile radius of the home may not be allowed contactless check-in
• All guests must be over the age of 25 unless part of a family unit. Verification may be required.
• No smoking
• No pets allowed
• Please respect the home and clean up after yourself!
• Quite Hours – Strictly 10PM-7AM
• Direct Bookings or Vrbo Bookings may be subject to a 3% Cancellation fee
• Your email address is required for us to send the Rental Agreement. Please inquire about the Terms and Conditions Prior to Booking.
Deviation from these rules can result in an eviction from the premise with no refund, as stated in the signed rental agreement.