Visiting Minoa Pediada
Visitors can enjoy all that Minoa Pediada has to offer including its churches. Around the area, top sights include Palace of Knossos, Heraklion Archaeological Museum, and Natural History Museum of Crete.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Minoa Pediada
- The closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minoa Pediada
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Palace of Knossos, Heraklion Archaeological Museum, and Natural History Museum of Crete. You'll also find Musical Workshop Labyrinth and Cave of Psychro in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Minoa Pediada, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Triton hotel is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the center of Minoa Pediada. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Minoa Pediada can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Oikies Lyttos is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Minoa Pediada. Located in Kastelli, this 3-star apartment features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Beautiful Stone Mansion IN Apostoli Pediados is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Minoa Pediada. This apartment in Arkalochori features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Minoa Pediada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Minoa Pediada is 0.83 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F