Visitors can enjoy all that Viannos has to offer including the monuments and beaches. In Viannos, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Viannos
Notable city landmarks like Amiras Memorial and Agios Antonios Monastery might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Sidonia Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Viannos. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ariadni Hotel is located within 2.6 mi (4.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Arvi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Portela Apartments Kastri is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in Keratókambos features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its beach locale.
- Villa Irida is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Viannos can enjoy access to a library and an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Viannos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Viannos is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 48°F