Visiting Misano Adriatico
Visitors to Misano Adriatico are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, cafés, and entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Misano Adriatico
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Misano Adriatico
A favorite place to visit in the city is Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aquafan and Arch of Augustus.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Misano Adriatico. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Atlantic Riviera - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Park Hotel Kursaal - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Portoverde Beach Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a marina, along with an in-room washer/dryer. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to visit in the area include Tempio Malatestiano, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Antica Pescheria, which is 8.4 mi/13.6 km away.
Getting Around Misano Adriatico
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Misano Station. Misano Adriatico might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Misano Adriatico
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Misano Adriatico each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F