Visiting San Giovanni In Marignano
Travelers to San Giovanni In Marignano will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Aquafan, Arch of Augustus, and Tempio Malatestiano.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in San Giovanni In Marignano
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Giovanni In Marignano
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marignano Equestrian Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aquafan and Arch of Augustus.
As you start planning your visit to San Giovanni In Marignano, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 770 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bed and Breakfast Marignano is located in central San Giovanni In Marignano. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in San Giovanni In Marignano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Riviera Golf Resort is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Giovanni In Marignano can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- San Giovanni Relais is located within 1.2 mi (1.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Giovanni In Marignano can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Tempio Malatestiano, located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Antica Pescheria, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Dressing for San Giovanni In Marignano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for San Giovanni In Marignano is 1.30 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F