Find Hotels in Moena
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Vacation With a View - "ciasa Stoffie Appartamento 1" With Mountain View, Balcony, Terrace & Wi-fi; Parking Available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Moena has to offer including the ski areas, parks, and theaters. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Renon Cable Car, Piazza Walther, and Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Moena
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moena
The city's cultural venues include World War I Trenches and Monument and Navalge Theatre. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake San Pellegrino, Paneveggio-Pale di San Martino Nature Park, and San Martino Natural Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ronchi-Valbona Gondola and Ski Area Alpe Lusia.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Moena. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Leading Relax Hotel Maria - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ai Zirmes - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Faloria - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Renon Cable Car, located 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center, and Piazza Walther, which is 19.1 mi/30.8 km away.
Dressing for Moena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 60°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 51°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Moena is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 61°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Moena?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Moena, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Moena?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Moena?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Moena?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Moena?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Moena?
What's the best place to stay close to World War I Trenches and Monument?
What about the best place to stay close to Ski Area Alpe Lusia?
What's the best place to stay in Moena to learn about local history?
What's the best accommodation for a ski vacation in Moena?
Recent reviews of Moena hotels
More trip options
- Moena Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Moena Airports
- Hotels near Popular Moena Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Moena
- More Hotel Options in Moena
- More Popular Hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Other Hotels near Moena, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends