Think of yourself wandering around the boulevards during your future holiday, staring up at the lovely environment or the buildings everywhere around you. However, Monash University is one feature you've been especially prepared for. For a while, it's been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the day to get there.
Places to Stay Nearby Monash University
Hotels near Monash University
When you arrive at Monash University, you'll find memories that will never vanish.
Because it is in Melbourne, the state capital, you'll have the chance to discover everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
If you're intent on staying within 2 miles of Monash University, there are at least 7 hotels or resorts to choose from. One of the more well-known choices is the Park Avenue - Mount Waverley, just 2 miles away. Other options are the Hotel Bruce County, 1 mile away, and the Gateway on Monash Boutique Hotel, only 0.7 miles away.
Whether you're looking to stay for a while or you simply require somewhere to stop for the night, there are some good economical options in the vicinity. You won't have a great distance to travel to reach the Clayton Monash Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments. Thankfully, it's just 0.7 miles away. The Monash Hotel is another hotel that can be found about 0.7 miles away.
A leisurely trip of just 0.4 miles will lead you to the CAMPUS, a ritzy high-end hotel.
Whether you're in need of a rich brew of coffee or a delicate treat, The WICKED CAFE (270 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill) is a great spot to hop into. Strolling distance from Monash University, tired tourists can find it with ease. Notting Hill Hotel (260-262 Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill) is easy to find and it presents scrumptious fare for locals as well as travelers from all walks of life.
When you've finished checking out Monash University, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll discover retail heaven at The Glen Shopping Centre. Whether it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you're after, there's a good possibility you'll find it here.
- For many of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Swing by Chadstone Shopping Mall where you can enjoy looking around its large selection of retail outlets and places to eat.
- Test your swing and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Yarra Yarra Golf Club.
- Outer Circle Rail Trail allows you some time in the peace and quiet. Get back into nature and let your worries blow away with the breeze.
- A good way to engage your teenagers is an excursion to Delta Force Paintball Melbourne.
Our registry of hotels in Melbourne furnishes everything you need, so you can be sure to get locations near Monash University you'll fall in love with. Melbourne was a relatively popular destination over the past year, so you will not be alone. When reservation time arrives, you'll set off with certainty: countless newcomers recommend their Melbourne hotel. Need help making a decision? You're only a click away from all the inside information you're looking for.
- "Tidy, fresh, and waiting to welcome you in" is always the goal for Melbourne hotels.
- Fitting for such a stunning landmark, the staff at lodging near Monash University go above and beyond.
- We have it here if you're looking for rooms that are pleasant plus presentable and neat.
As you can see, it's clear why Melbourne hotels got greater amounts of visitors in the past year than 2015. You can stay right in the area with Expedia's wide selection of hotels near Monash University.
Melbourne Interesting Facts
There are still further activities to see and do in Melbourne after Monash University is checked off your list.
- Melbourne sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but trips have been rising, meaning now is the time to make your travel wishes a reality.
- Step into an adorable market to purchase some mementos and savor a nice meal of the local cooking.
- Take some time to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also see Melbourne knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and meet some astonishing new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Melbourne is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Monash University. Reserve now!