Find Hotels in Montebello
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Montebello, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses and spas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Omega Park. In Montebello, there are 21 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montebello
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Manoir-Papineau National Historic Site, Lieu historique national du Canada du Manoir-Papineau, and Sanctuaire Notre-Dame d'Etchemin. Golfing, biking, and sledding are top activities, while sights to visit include Club de Golf Lachute. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Camp Explora and La Clef des Champs.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Montebello. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel Lac Carling Golf & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello - Our customers like the location and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features a marina, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Omega Park, located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Montebello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be -2°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Montebello is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Montebello?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Montebello, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Montebello?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Montebello?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Montebello?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Montebello?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Le Chateau Montebello Club De Golf?
What about the best place to stay close to Carling Lake Golf Club?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Montebello?
What's the best luxury hotel in Montebello?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Montebello?
Recent reviews of Montebello hotels
More trip options
- Montebello Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Montebello Airports
- Hotels near Popular Montebello Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Montebello
- More Hotel Options in Montebello
- More Popular Hotels in Quebec
- Other Hotels near Montebello, Quebec
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends