Picture yourself ambling around the avenues of a fresh place, noticing the buildings or the exquisite settings wherever you look. However, Monument of the Discoveries is one attraction you're anticipating most of all. For as long as you can remember, you have wanted to wander there, and the day has finally come to check it off.
Find Your Future Monument of the Discoveries Accommodation
Hotels near Monument of the Discoveries
Monument of the Discoveries is the best spot for time travelers.
It's located in Lisbon, the national capital city. This energetic metropolis attracts people from every part of the world.
You don't have to go far to find a room close to Monument of the Discoveries. There are at least 8 within 2 miles. Only 0.2 miles away is the Altis Belém Hotel & Spa. The Pestana Palace Lisboa - Hotel & National Monument and the Hotel Jerónimos 8, 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the lower-priced accommodation options found in the vicinity. Why not wander over to the Terrace Lisbon Hostel, which is 0.4 miles away, or the Pensão Setubalense, which is 0.3 miles away?
Since this is your vacation, you may as well book a luxurious room at the Palácio do Governador. It's a convenient trip of 0.5 miles too.
If you walk around the avenues near Monument of the Discoveries, you will soon find yourself at Starbucks. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the sights and sounds. If you've really worked up an appetite, make your way to Altis Belém Hotel & Spa, which is also close by, for a substantial meal. You'll want to get a wild night started at À margem, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there's more than just Monument of the Discoveries to visit:
- Belem Cultural Center offers a range of different events and functions. Have a look at the local calendar for more information.
- CCB Cultural Center of Belem is frequently visited more than other places of business, making it well-worth your time.
- If you are a fan of the arts, your trip cannot end without a tour of Berardo Collection.
- Museum of Design is bound to be a remarkable museum experience.
- Be amazed by past civilizations as you and your kids make your way around the National Archaelogical Museum and look at their range of unearthed relics.
The convenient proximity of Belem to Monument of the Discoveries makes the train an easy way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.5 miles away.
Our directory of places to stay in Belem provides all that you need, so you can be sure to get sites near Monument of the Discoveries you'll adore. Belem welcomed more than a few sightseers last year, so start researching. Once the moment arrives to make your booking, you can rest easy: numerous guests would endorse their Belem hotel to their friends. We have all the secret advice you need.
- Appropriate for such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at lodging near Monument of the Discoveries is awesome.
- From families to newlyweds, we offer accommodations that are snug for everyone.
- Rooms in Belem lodging are always neat and clean.
Belem suites saw greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. We see your preferred spot in your future thanks to our excellent list of hotels near Monument of the Discoveries.
After you've conquered Monument of the Discoveries, there are still further things to do in Belem.
- Belem has been a well-kept secret, but is currently starting to find its place.
- ample adventures, you'll find Belem also knows a few things about rolling out the welcome mat.
- Visit a local monument, then head out on the town to top off your adventure.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some new landscapes. Paying a visit to Belem is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Monument of the Discoveries. Reserve now!