When you dream of your next day, you probably think you'll be sauntering through the boulevards, noticing the architecture or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. But Jeronimos Monastery is one draw you are especially prepared for. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is the day to check it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Jeronimos Monastery?
Hotels near Jeronimos Monastery
Jeronimos Monastery is a marvelous attraction that deserves to be number one on your travel itinerary.
This destination is only one of the hidden treasures that Lisbon, the nation's capital, has to offer its visitors.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Jeronimos Monastery, there are at least 9 possible accommodations to choose from. Try the Altis Belém Hotel & Spa, the Pestana Palace Lisboa - Hotel & National Monument and the Hotel Jerónimos 8. They are only 0.3 miles, 1 mile and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
There are a couple of inexpensive, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels awaiting you in the immediate vicinity. Why not wander over to the Terrace Lisbon Hostel, which is 0.1 miles away, or the Pensão Setubalense, which is 0.2 miles away?
You're sure to enjoy the lavish comfort at the Palácio do Governador. What's more, you will only need to walk 0.5 miles to arrive at this high-class establishment.
As you stroll along the pathways near Jeronimos Monastery, visit Starbucks. Take in the scent of coffee and taste one or two delicious pastries. If you've seriously worked up a hunger, head to Altis Belém Hotel & Spa, which is also close by, for a full meal. And then, kickstart a fun evening out with some beers at À margem.
After you've finished with Jeronimos Monastery, don't forget to take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Educate yourself on unusual customs and beliefs of those that lived long ago as you take a stroll about the unique National Archaelogical Museum and check out their elaborate display of unearthed artifacts.
- Berardo Collection is a fantastic attraction for art appreciators.
- The mysteries of space are waiting to be uncovered at Calouste Gulbekian Planetarium.
- If you enjoy anything to do with history and the ocean, stop by Maritime Museum where you can explore collections of historical maritime artifacts.
- A wide variety of locals and the corporate crowd meet for events and conferences at Belem Cultural Center. Look up the upcoming schedule of events to find out if anything interesting aligns with your stay.
It's just 0.5 miles to get from Jeronimos Monastery to the most conveniently located train terminal, Belem.
Rooms in Belem from Expedia furnish everything you need, so you'll surely have locations near Jeronimos Monastery you'll fall in love with. Belem experienced quite a few newcomers last year, so get hunting. You can rest easy once you are ready to reserve your room, too: all sorts of guests recommended their Belem hotel. All the pointers and recommendations you're looking you'll find right here.
- The staff at accommodation around Jeronimos Monastery go above and beyond which can only enhance your journey to this marvelous feature.
- "Neat, clean, and waiting to greet you" is how Belem hotels are managed.
- Seeking accommodations that are soothing plus presentable and fresh? You'll find it right here.
Rooms close to Belem got more visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. With Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Jeronimos Monastery, we see your prized spot in your future.
There are still further activities to see and do in Belem once you've crossed Jeronimos Monastery off your schedule.
- Belem is now beginning to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Add a date for an enticing meal of the local fare and discover the perfect shop to find a few necessities.
- You will realize Belem also knows several things about personal treatment after you spend some hours on its abundant activities.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in some awe-inspiring selfies. Paying a visit to Belem is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Jeronimos Monastery. Reserve now!