Families enjoy visiting Mossyrock though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, entertainment choices, and forests. In Mossyrock, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mossyrock
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mossyrock Park. You'll also find Ike Kinswa State Park and Hoffstadt Bluffs Visitor Center in the area.
As you plan your trip to Mossyrock, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 9 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Gorgeous Secluded Retreat With Hot Tub!! is 5 mi (8 km) from central Mossyrock. This 2.5-star motel in Morton features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- A Little House Nestled in the Trees on a Hill Overlooking the Woods Below is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Mossyrock. This 2.5-star motel in Castle Rock features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Spectacular Lake View! is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the center of Mossyrock. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Mineral can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Mossyrock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 47.05 inches of rain falls on Mossyrock each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 35°F